as a certified gentle sleep coach and mother, I know how exhausting it is to have a child with sleep problems. Back then, we really struggled and tried so many different methods and I had read so many books on how to get a baby to sleep. Unfortunately nothing seemed to work and I didn’t know what I was doing wrong.
Until we decided to contact a professional sleep coach. I wish we had done it earlier! Finally we had our peace, quietness and sleep back. I would love to help families get their well deserved sleep back. More information about me, you’ll find HERE.
Your Sleep Fairy, Karen
Ready to take back your nights?
Just follow these simple steps
Contact me or book a free discovery call (HERE)
Consultation and get a personalized sleep plan that fits best to your family
Apply the sleep plan, get active support & stay emotionally connected to your child
Get back your nights
Which problems can be solved with sleep coaching and what can I help you with
- Problems falling asleep: Your child doesn’t manage to fall asleep by itself and always needs some kind of assistance. For example, breastfeeding/bottle, baby carrier, stroller, holding hands, rocking etc.
- Night wakings and sleeping through the night: Your child wakes up multiple times at night and doesn’t seem to manage to fall asleep again.
- Short napping or nap refusal: It seems like your child doesn’t want to sleep during the day or only sleeps very short
- Long night wakings: Your child has long periods of being awake at night and doesn’t manage to fall back asleep
- Early rising: Your child is always awake very early and doesn’t fall back a sleep.
- Wean nights feedings (depending on age)
- How to handle temporary setbacks through age such as: teething, developmental leaps, travel, illness etc.
- Set up a healthy daily structure, nap structure and age appropriate bedtime.
Do you have some questions or need more information? Feel free to contact me HERE Or write my via whatsapp:
A gentle sleep method
During sleep coaching, we use only gentle methods and we make sure that we can keep the tears to a minimum. Letting your child cry it out is not part of this method. I’ve been trained to become a gentle sleep coach by Kim West “The Sleep Lady”. She is a well-known child and family therapist and author of various bestsellers on the subject of children’s sleep. She has developed a unique special gentle sleep learning method (Gentle Sleep Coaching) and is now helping families to find sleep again for over 20 years. Here you’ll find more details about this wonderful Method.
“Help, my child does not want to sleep!”
If you are currently facing sleep challenges, you are at the right place at Sleep Fairy! Because who can understand tired parents better than a mom who has made baby sleep her job?
Why sleep is so important
Well rested, balanced babies and children can develop better. When children learn the ability to self sooth and fall a sleep independently, they also learn how to sleep through the night. I will help, with use of a gentle sleep method, how you can teach your children to self sooth and sleep through the night.
Super hilfreiche, engagierte und kompetente Beratung
Die Schlafberatung hat unser Leben komplett geändert – zum Positiven! Unser Sohn war leider seit der Geburt ein schlechter Schläfer. Tagsüber hat er meist nur 30 Minuten am Stück geschlafen und nachts selten mehr als 2 Stunden hintereinander. Als er 14 Monate war, haben wir uns an Karen gewandt. Mit ihrer Hilfe schläft er nun nachts 10 bis 11 Stunden durch und mittags mindestens 2, manchmal sogar mehr als 3 Stunden. Er ist tagsüber viel besser drauf und wir natürlich auch.
Ich empfehle die Beratung bei Karen sehr. Man lernt immer etwas Neues und Karen ist eine sehr nette und empathische Person. Es hat uns jedes Mal sehr geholfen – vielen Dank!